I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

Stunts's Official Recomended Film's of the Non-Skating Variety SuperThread 2009

Go down

Stunts's Official Recomended Film's of the Non-Skating Variety SuperThread 2009

Post  Stunts on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:23 am

Let The Right One In
Swedish Vampire Flick, been hyped as best vampire film in ages, finally got round to watching it and it's pretty good.
More drama than horror but definitely seems to me the most realistic interpretation of if there were actually vampires around. Some very beautiful and atmospheric shots throughout the film. Also points for the Morrissey song title. (almost) This one is the english dub but the original with subs is out there too 8/10

The King of Kong
Still amping of this doco!!! I'd have to say my favorite documentary ever but that might be cause I had to beat the Donkey Kong arcade game twice in a row with only one life to get the bloody Nintendo coin in Donkey Kong 64 (took me weeks). Documentary is about two rival Donkey Kong plays battling it out trying to beat each others high scores. I laughed I yelled I cried I laughed some more bloody great flick 9.5/10

UP
I got this one over two months ago an there STILL isn't a really nice quality Telesynch/Screener out but if think this is the one I got and it's certainly watchable. Wholesome fun for the whole family I recommend this to everyone. Official most touching movie montage of all time in the first quarter. 9/10

More to come. PS Season 7 of Curb has aired in US, first episode available on TPB now. Season 6 of Entourage is also online and up to episode 10 it's banging more chilled out than the other season's Vinny and the boys are actually happy for once. Curb Season 7 Episode 1
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stunts's Official Recomended Film's of the Non-Skating Variety SuperThread 2009

Post  Rhettsy on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 am

I'll get all that good shit tonight, fuck it's great right now, so many things coming out happening. some bad some good. I went to the warehouse the other day and their was a pearl jam section, like a whole cd rack like a metere wide dedictaed to their new album, i laughed so much. New Brian Jonestown Massacre due out sometime this year apparently? soon, it's gonna be pretty out there from the tracks he's been putting up, If Bloody underground and smoking acid are anything to go off it should be amazing, I'm still playing that album all the time.

and to top that all off, it seems Dylans finally losing his marbles, i couldn't believe this???!!!

http://www.bobdylan.com/#/news/christmas-heart-be-released-october-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stunts's Official Recomended Film's of the Non-Skating Variety SuperThread 2009

Post  Stunts on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 am

Lol straight up Xmas carol covers?!!?!?! Milking it for the charity's lolol
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:09 pm

yeah, not downing what hes trying to do, cause feeding peoples cool, but it just kinda ruins the spirit of dylan for me, the non conformist doing a christmas album etc.

watched that curb, man talk about the greatest, so many quotes, my favorite "don't condesend me with your tiny pear" and jeff fucking funkhausers crazy sister was G'mazing. cant wait for the rest, im getting that donkey kong shit tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  kent on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:26 pm

peep show series 7 just atarted here lastweek- first episode is up on utube!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  dylzy on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

raising arizona is fabrizos film feature this week, watch nicholas cage as youve never seen him before

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 pm

New peep show YYEESSS!!! just got 720p one, Curb was amazing.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:10 am

PEEP SHOW! fucking love that show, so amazing!! i didnt know anybody else knew or watched it, maybe with the exception of kent being in uk, fuckin greatest.

"somewhere like the wake!" Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:15 am

Been a fan since season 1 baby, infact, I don't know anyone who aint a fan of Peep Show!!!
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kent on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:49 am

hard peep show is so fuking good tho we probaly wudnt of heard about it wthout rob getting us a season, shannon sore it on tv(prime) ages b4 we sore it and rob was talking to him an didnt beleave him an stubes was like-theres a black guy in it johnson hahaha an rob new he wasnt lying!!!! they shud play it primetime nz-im sure everyone wud love it.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 pm

yeah they should it so funny, greatest humor, ever watch mitchell and webb aswell? thats halairious

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:45 pm

I have been watching that mitchell and webb look, not as funny as peppe show but it has some moments, the bmx bandit for instance. best Johnson moment, when he offers mark the cup to smash, mark turns him down so Johnson samashes the handle "I can't believe i let this happen on my watch" so good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:56 pm

ahh yess thats a good episode, i love the one where mark makes jez go to the job interview hahaha "oh il be going to the interview but i dont think il be getting the job" the interview was amazing, haha the bxm bandit that shits great, i was crying so hard at the number gameshow one faaarrrkk Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 am

Hahahaa new peep show was so amazing watched last night. Started my new job today i'm literally working right now, not on break or anything, boss so chill "u look abit bored, why don't you go on the internet for 30 mins" haha
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 am

Peep Show episode 2: S06E02
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:22 am

Hahaa fuck Episode 3 of the new Curb was the best thing ever haahahahahahah looks like the Seinfeld crew might be in it for a while!
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:29 am

Watched an awesome movie last night called in the loop one of the funniest american movies i've ever seen and only movie I can think of that's as a funny as a good series. Can tell it's the kind of one that'll get funnier with each watch. Peep it soon.

edit: it's actuaclly an english movie that makes more sense, just got some US big names
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down