Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice

+2
Stunts
shivnan
6 posters

Go down

population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice Empty population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice

Post  shivnan Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:39 pm

did Swampy enter the competition? I know he injured himself, but I was wondering.. I think he would of been to the after party anyway cos hes a swampo king . I used to live in chch, I watched the nationals footy on utube didn't see any swamps or kurt in the open mens confused jack woodrows part made me speechless I also got a copy of population control when I came to chch in april but the dvd player in my laptop scratched the disc........ I was wondering if anyone has the soundtrack to the population control or maybe the the title to this song.. "16 years" I don't know rest it starts off like that... confused loved population control got blazed and had to watch it many times amazing ..........................................................

shivnan

Back to top Go down

population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice Empty Re: population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice

Post  Stunts Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:51 am

nice first post bro, whats your name would we know ya?
That song is changing of the gaurds by bob dylan. Can hook you the rest of the sound track if ya want. There's also this google thing that hucks lyrics and anything else like theres no tomorow. Swamp is still recovering he's at like 90% so he will be entering next year for sure, same with Kurt he had a swollen gland so couldn't enter this year and was gutterd.
Next vid out soon just got a few tricks of Kent today been doing some filming in england and all over the place shits real
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice Empty thanks

Post  shivnan Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 am

amp'd on the bob dyl song found out its from album 'STREET LEGAL' dling it from tpb.. santa

shivnan

Back to top Go down

population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice Empty Re: population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice

Post  moo2 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 pm

man i miss $2 rice that shit was amazing
moo2
moo2

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:35 pm

haha the guy serving (rice) scoop plonk (sauce) scoop plonk then jab the fork into the rice,, its like prison hahaha i fiended tht shit wen i was 13-16 skating round town poor as fuk!!
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  shitcunt Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:08 am

fucken aye, i tried finding it recently but didn't know where it was anymore.

shitcunt

Back to top Go down

population control thunder cats patrick swayze chch $2rice Empty haha

Post  shivnan Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:23 am

2 buck rye was soo legit my friends uncled use 2 own it.. used to always go with him 2 get freebies cheers

shivnan

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:58 am

its just in a dif. little alley part of cashel mall on the opisite side it used to be.... fuk i hate susan boyle especially how they call her 'subo' ahhhhhhhhh fuk it pisses me off,,
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  shitcunt Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 am

been a bit of a shitstorm in the news here because Paul Henry called her a retard lol.

shitcunt

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:37 pm

oh my god that is so amazing i know that guy hes so funny as a presenter-used to see him on breakfast show b4 work cud imagine him saying that!!!!! haha paul homes died so uick after the kofi annan??spelling!! cheeky darky thing-no that was gold!!!!!! Razz pirat pirat Razz Razz Razz
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:29 pm

/Tony veich hahahahaha narly cunt
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  big popey Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMxfTjLa-I
big fan love pauls work
big popey
big popey

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:59 am

FUK THTS amazing he kinda reminds me of larry david in this,,brilliant Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  shivnan Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 am

so many posts on this.. larry david is just amazing,, deep inside you know your him. Twisted Evil

shivnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down