Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!!

5 posters

Go down

THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! Empty THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!!

Post  Andy Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:48 am

What up, i loved hammond and kents digi cam vids they are so sick! im over in canada at the moment and this is the footy i managed to get with my digi cam! with a little help from my family too haha, so here it is... Cool

http://www.vimeo.com/6620868

Andy

Back to top Go down

THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! Empty Re: THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!!

Post  kent Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:32 pm

fuk yea man i love it!!!!! feeling the clips to,,sum cool spots aswell (howd u find them??)!! man uv amped me for volume 2 now Cool Cool What a Face Shocked affraid affraid
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!! Empty Re: THE PREMIERE!! the next digi cam vid is out haha!!

Post  Stunts Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:04 am

Haha fucking sick!!!!! Dope transys and spots. That back t shuv was perfect!! Lol did you just stumble on that dude asking for change? You'd kiick yourself forever if you missed getting a lifey of him!!!
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:37 am

haha thanks guys!! yeah just found the spots while driving around and just came back with the digi when i had the chance, the guys name was purple!! haha he was legit just saw him and was like "fuckin love your sign dude can i give ya a few bucks and you can say something to the cam for my vid" so i did then i went round the block with dad in the car and by the time we were back round he was smoking a joint with some street kids so funny hahaha! Laughing had lots of fun filming and editing so im ampd, cant wait for the next one

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:15 am

Digi cam vids, nuthin better, can't wait to get on the editing suite for my next one. Should be done filming soon...
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 am

Stunts wrote:Digi cam vids, nuthin better, can't wait to get on the editing suite for my next one. Should be done filming soon...

look forward to seeing it!!

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  big popey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:59 am

nice work man some of those spots look so fun
big popey
big popey

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 am

big popey wrote:nice work man some of those spots look so fun

cheers dawg! yeah they were

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 am

last trick was so dope Andy, back tail shovy out so legit!
spots look amazing too.
Jesse
Jesse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down