Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up

2 posters

Go down

Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up Empty Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up

Post  Stunts Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:55 am

Eat that pineapple lump bar yet? We got like 4 perfect ledge spots down here since you left. CCC built an exact replica of southbank in brighton.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up Empty dreaming large

Post  kent Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 pm

fuk off cunt ur dreaming!!!!! im so pissed off i dont know where that pineapple lump bar went mite have left it at skutties man i want it.gta bord an went skatin in oxford at a dope street park yesterday,got the bord from the shop penny and rowley wer on bak in the day an this guy name droped filming penny was fukin halirious,fuken rob bet me in first game of skate wth a bs flip so fukin ova it wil have to kick his ass nextime..got my kit and bin playing so fun man,just moved into my room and got broadband so kan keep in touch easy,ther cant of been 4 spots in6 days and i been chillin in brighton heaps b4 i left and didnt see shit getin built,aint smoked since sunday nyte haha not even stressful wen nones around even tho i can get sum.need hammer updates k man,gta phone number for u to get hold of me IF U EVA is 00447706882456 ther the digit u need,fuk i feel so so far away from u dope cunts its narly,got hammerd first nyte an was real sick the next day saw sum shit bands where going to kick ther ass.... shit cost so much here gta room a foot longer then a bed and lik 2 ana half times as wide as a single and its 300 pounds a month and thats ridiculously cheap here hahaha going to the real southbank as soon as i get a job so we kan spend the nyt in london to probly stay ay jimmys that guy who lived next to us on worcester.keep in touch dog say hi to sharne and the rest of the fukers for me.peace....
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up Empty Re: Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up

Post  kent Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:11 pm

an wot does pm me mean lance???? slyly they wispered away as i played the last post on the bugle i herd em say oh that boys no diferent today except in every single wayyyyyyyyyyyy,blah blah no ledge spots in chch reading seens shit for skain to but seen a couple rails need find sum lush flat amongst this shitty england broken tile waste land
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up Empty Re: Chad huck in here or pm me when you got your computer set up

Post  Stunts Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 am

Yol mayn got so fuked up last nite think i embarressed myself and sharne being luda at this party haha up the bracket drunk is greatest, was lying about the spots, gonna start filmin for new vid on monday, gonna try get this game of skate comp sorted that will be greatest for you to whatch over there, ill kick skidmarks ass for you. Every day im like fuk cant believe chads been over there for 3 days etc. Hows Rob, say hi to me, "morrissey". Spewing all mornin but i got a ten pack of those ice blocks that are in plastic tubes you know all colors and budget soooo good mayn, hows the beers, hows the tea, hows ur flatmates? Pm = personal message
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 am

wont hang with flatmates just got a lock up room and share a kitchen/bathroom kinda like u cud imagine a hotel with rooms but u share the other shite-kinda lik the y but only 5 rooms and way lusher, beers come in 500ml can 4 packs mainly, kronenburgs from daires 4 pounds pretty lush deals i guess,fuk yea cant wait to see ur wee vid wil be sik- just been playing everyday so amped to get outa scotts an have my own place to chill,there a pete solo show in london on 29th but myt b sold out fuk i wana go tho....cost pretty much 50 buks nz to go to london on trains an u can use the tiket for trains allday so really neda job b4 i can bust ther all the time hopefully hook up wth arthur. hahaha bet u wer so drunk u idiot,,kinda narly bein this far away an knowing two people needa meet sum skaters i rekon if i get anywher near a camra i gta bust so i kan post triks to ya..you beta get a trick atleast in the new vid ur doin on excuses sir pledge!!
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:52 am

just watched berrics semis an final fuken mike mo wat a hanging fuk i wanted fairdax to win,nollie hardys shit real not 540 cab flips farkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:07 am

fuck how amazing is the mo vs marks and benny vs pj games. Bennys nollie 360 hardy ruined pj's life.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:07 am

you gotta watch the section i posted yewsterday in the videos section of the forum its greatest
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 am

i herd pj went and killed himself after losing hahahaha if its the part of the guy with all the 360 noli shuvs whos guna blow up hes the greatest beta mob noli flips then me hahaha
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:59 am

The bomb drop to stop is so legit. And the halfassed firecrackers.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:18 am

imagine web cam games of skate wud be the greatest!!!
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:13 am

oh yeh i can take my lappy to the driveway you got some flat?
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 am

haha not til a shit carpark down the road ground heres dog for flatground and needa web cam, shiiittttttt....
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum