Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help.

4 posters

Go down

All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. Empty All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help.

Post  Simon Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:12 am

Hey Stunts, and everyone else.

Last night my camera, lens, tripod, bag, and board got stolen from my car... pretty fucking mad, all up about $2000+ worth. Could any of you let me know if you see anyone with any of the following?

Panasonic nvgs-75 camera
Century Baby Death (37mm MkII)
Tripod
Green chocolate MJ setup

RAAAAAAGE fuck I hate people.
Simon
Simon

Back to top Go down

All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. Empty Re: All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help.

Post  Stunts Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:12 am

Damn that sux ass man, you loose any footy? Insurance?
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help. Empty Re: All my stuff got stolen, wondering if you guys could help.

Post  big popey Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 am

harsh dude that sucks ball bag best bet is to watch out for the board
big popey
big popey

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:14 am

Didn't lose any footy, for once I had actually captured all the stuff I had the day it was recorded! Yeah it was all insured, luckily. Just going to keep an eye out anyway though.
Simon
Simon

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:54 am

fuking cunts!!!! tht sucks man hope u get sum bak and still get insurance!!! hate people=bukowski..... claim more shit on the insurance im sure u had a ipod and phone stolen aswell????haha
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down