Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
Tokyo Gore Police EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
Tokyo Gore Police EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
Tokyo Gore Police EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
Tokyo Gore Police EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
Tokyo Gore Police EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
Tokyo Gore Police EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
Tokyo Gore Police EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
Tokyo Gore Police EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
Tokyo Gore Police EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

Tokyo Gore Police

2 posters

Go down

Tokyo Gore Police Empty Tokyo Gore Police

Post  Stunts Thu May 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Greatest movie of all time.

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4611148/Tokyo_Gore_Police_(2008)_%5BDvdRip%5D_%5BXvid%5D__1337x_-Noir.4611148.TPB.torrent (copy and paste into your address bar for some reason the forum wouldn't let me link it)

Utorrent Download

For those that haven't used a torrent before (Kent) download and install Utorrent, then open the tokyo gore police torrent file with Utorrent to download it. Don't watch on a full stomach...

(Ps torrents are the best way to get bands full discography's and fastest way to get new albums just use http://thepiratebay.org/ to search for them
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Gore Police Empty Re: Tokyo Gore Police

Post  kent Fri May 29, 2009 5:45 am

fuk off homo!!! how do u think iv dwnloaded 1000 songs since i got here...and movies.. im a geek now mate
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Fri May 29, 2009 9:28 am

Wow really that's amazing nice stuff, you gotta get that movie then, how much can you get per month?
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Fri May 29, 2009 3:48 pm

haha unlimited i think its neva got slower or anything,in a month iv dwnloaded lik 8 kinks albums 8 velvets, bout 5 worth of television,5 of libertines ,5 of shambles, heaps yyy's and stokes bsyds demos,fuk way more and lik 3 movies cuple skate vids- i use bit torrent shit is real told u i was addicted to this shit!!!!! b redy for a phone call sumtym soon!!!!!
u gta get "this boys life" amzing de niro film playing leo dicaprios mean as fuk step dad its awesume-the machininst pretty good to-christian bale skinny as fuk-
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Sat May 30, 2009 11:15 am

just watched it- pretty fuken crap stunts,, pretty fuked up i was tryna eat while watching it haha, couple hot asians until they wer all fuked up--- any other banger movies i shud dwnload????
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Sat May 30, 2009 4:03 pm

I liked the bit were the human morphed into chair pissed (/Sharne reckons kaks) on everyone.
I don't think it gets much gnarlier than that movie aye. You should watch Entourage from season one onwards I enjoyed it half as much as Sopranos, which is still fucking heaps! It picks up round the second season I'm so fucking drunk this is the fifth time Ive tried to post this without accidentally rubbing my palm on the touch pad in Firefox and accidentally clicking the back button in Firefox! (Not too drunk too spell check though, your post grammar is atrocious Kent, what if a girl was reading huh? Ps. Hamish was at a party tonight being godfather as, had an Adidas sweater on, cranked out a big cigar like it was nothing seen soly at south city think hes going out with carla aka jacks girlfriend stick that in the mill, swamps on the comeback tour cleaning himself up just you wait......)
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Sat May 30, 2009 4:25 pm

i tried to ring u last nyt but gt ur answer machine cuda talked for 40mins but rang maxs cell and got 9 mins or not even tht - can call landlines for ages!!!!! next tym... yea im a lazy typer jus typ lik its a txt same wth emails,,fuk it.... guted i missed ya on the phone... fuk i dont even no y i didnt think of dwnloadin sopranos last series guna do it gnow... swampys knee alrite?????
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Sun May 31, 2009 1:59 am

think so he's been chilling at his moms or something, gotta sort a time to ring me cause im always on the net
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum