Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters)

4 posters

Go down

Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) Empty Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters)

Post  Stunts Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:59 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGT8X8CP

Rialto Line Up:
Dave Harris
Dennis Durrant
Jack Crook
James Briody
Josh Pall
Josh Rio
Juan Onekawa
Nathan Jackson
Pedro Day
Tommy Fynn

I'd say this is the same vid as that sick Durrant part I posted last week.
HAHAHAHA and some friend of the videos maker posted this:
"YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!!!!
PUTTING THE LINK UP TO DOWNLOAD PART AND PARCEL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG OR HOW MUCH IT COST FOR MARK TO MAKE THIS FILM (WHICH IS THE BEST AUSSIE SKATE FILM EVER), ONLY FOR YOU (PSYCHOUT, THE FUCKTARD THAT MAKES AUSTRALIA LOOK RETARDED ON SLAP, WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS COMMENTS AND IRRELEVANT THREADS) TO COME ALONG AND POST THE LINK LIKE ITS NOTHING ..
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND REALISE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE PUT A LOT OF TIME AND PASSION INTO THIS PRODUCTION AND DESERVE TO AT LEAST MAKE THEIR MONEY BACK BY SELLING A FEW COPIES!!..
YOU, PSYCHOUT ARE A FUCKING ONION THAT NEEDS TO DO AUSTRALIAN SKATEBOARDING A FAVOUR BY BUYING THE VID, TAKING DOWN THE LINK AND NEVER POSTING AGAIN!!!"

SO IN THE END.....
DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!! Bet it's mostly shit lol
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) Empty Re: Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters)

Post  big popey Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:56 am

love the capitals for fuck sake some people take skating so seriously. onion lol. will watch later
big popey
big popey

Back to top Go down

Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters) Empty Re: Part & Parcel Full Vid (some heavy NZ hitters)

Post  kent Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:55 pm

vids pretty fukin good- i liked the first guy,, jack crook is good an a couple others are really good aswell,,, bjm is getting popular in vids these days!!!!!
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:46 pm

yeah man, Max was telling me the other day he wants to use just for today or something on his next part. that dudes part using vacume boots is quite good, goes well with skating.

Anton posted some skate parts on his blog the other day.
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Wow that was actually really good the level of skating was gnar all through. Tommy Fynn is just having at everything so sick.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down