Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ...

4 posters

Go down

Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... Empty Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ...

Post  kent Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:49 pm

this is from our last reading gig a couple weeks ago, just uploading our whole set from our london gig on sat at the moment so check our videos..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-XqI51QjNQ&feature=player_embedded
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ... Empty Re: Yer Beauties Crystal Mary ...

Post  Rhettsy Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:35 pm

legit man, crystal marys my favorite, ruddy is really good to. do you guys write together or is it like what we do with Ash?
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:06 am

My fav song aswell, had it stuck in my head for soooo long when the EP first came out.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:49 am

long jean could be my fav na ruddy boy is to play live!!!!!! we got a new banger bout to drop we think its our best song... um scott wrote crystal mary lyrics an rattle down hes written a couple more we dont play live but the chords to,weve come up wth songs from just having a verse an coming up wth the rest as a band-its always dif to be honest,, rob said if WEN we bring out a album it would say all songs written by yer beauties.....we got bout 11 we can play maybe 12 but do 8 song sets-u usually get 20-30 mins here 4 a set....
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:04 am

Those sets look tough to keep up with the pace though, fast aye. i liked those changes from fast to slow in that song. what amp does rob play, he should get a vox ac30, would suit your guys sound real nice i reckon, Carl uses vintage ones.
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:29 pm

he has a vox ac30!!!!!!!! haha yea ther pretty quick as in speed and length-we dont go over 330 hahaha ally dally is a fun one to play guna be on our next e.p. we recording sum of it next month,, basically if i wrote good lyrics or cud play gat properly an came up wth sumthing cool we'd use it-kinda cool scott writes..... shit is real
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Oh no shit, i knew it was close, those ac30's sound amazing, David and i cranked one of the backline rental ones at Al's recently, all the way, they sound shit at low volume but all the way they fucking howl. wish you were playing with us this friday, Jay doesn't do women like you do, it's just not the same...
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Rhettsy wrote:Oh no shit, i knew it was close, those ac30's sound amazing, David and i cranked one of the backline rental ones at Al's recently, all the way, they sound shit at low volume but all the way they fucking howl. wish you were playing with us this friday, Jay doesn't do women like you do, it's just not the same...

im still waiting for a yer beauties song to steal tht beat back for hahaha it was a top hat beat originally no shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tht was my fav stash song for sure
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:01 pm

jay doesn't do it the same, and its the only beat that song needs, fucking period, best fit ever. it always looked like to me you went back and forth with your right hand for hi hat variations, almost like a twisted up joy division kind of step to it you know, even like it had an off beat, i don't know how to explain it but you'll get what i mean i think. should be a fun gig, just a pitty were playing with Boyracers "drift", like pearl jam with a chick singer hahaha.
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  big popey Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:49 am

this is another local reading crew kent killa cra, robbin hood, mole man, maybe a collab lol. dom showwed me this kent thought you might find it as amusing as we did. nice song by the way
big popey
big popey

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 am

Best thing ever, dsm 4 lyfe
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:31 pm

tht was the worst/greatest thing eva!!!!! hahahaha ther at the skate park for quite a bit of it!!!!!!!!thers like a low tin wall of graffitti round it one bits colapsing an real fun to wallryd !! Very Happy
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down