Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  kent Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 pm

just listing to it now dunno if u's will be feeling it...... its narly, great to hear new julian lyrics tho!!
http://torrent.f60s.com/forum/t/132910.aspx
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Rhettsy Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:56 am

I'm kinda aprehensive but I want it nethertheless! Iv'e heard it's quite electro orientated, someone mentioned Thom Yorke to me? speaking of Yorkesy he has officially had his first official "crenda" some time ago, I'm sure you have all heard and Are as equally dispointed in the band as I am, I would like to hear Thom's interest inhaving his music in some shitty vampire tween flick???!!!
below!

http://www.cinematical.com/2009/07/21/thom-yorke-in-talks-for-new-moon-soundtrack/
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: JULIAN CASABLANCAS-Phrases for the young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Stunts Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:37 am

Wat the fuuuuuuuuu can't believe Yorke would be keen I've seen the original twilight it's easily one of the worst films of all time.
I doubt he'd be doing for the money they must have every female actress in the movie sucking his lazy eyed cock or something.

edit: torrent seems dead for me, 0 seeds 1 leech maybe the trackers down i'll try again tomorow?
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 am

Stunts wrote:Wat the fuuuuuuuuu can't believe Yorke would be keen I've seen the original twilight it's easily one of the worst films of all time.
I doubt he'd be doing for the money they must have every female actress in the movie sucking his lazy eyed cock or something.

edit: torrent seems dead for me, 0 seeds 1 leech maybe the trackers down i'll try again tomorow?

it was sweet wen i got it-took less than a hour..
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:08 am

sucking his lazy eyed cock is one of the best things Iv'e heard...ever. god knows why, he's into it for some weird reason. heard casablancas, was good, was fantastic actually, but you know me...
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Yeh working sweet now lots of seeds got it at a steady 1meg per sec Cool Cool
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:11 am

I like it more than I thought I would, like any good pop music it's like being horny, really amazing and amping at first, but once your done with it you kinda feel guilty and dont know why you liked it. Um yeh maybe not the best I should said it's like McDonalds.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down