Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
Obi stunt double in new BJM video... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
Obi stunt double in new BJM video... EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
Obi stunt double in new BJM video... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
Obi stunt double in new BJM video... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
Obi stunt double in new BJM video... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
Obi stunt double in new BJM video... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
Obi stunt double in new BJM video... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
Obi stunt double in new BJM video... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
Obi stunt double in new BJM video... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

Obi stunt double in new BJM video...

3 posters

Go down

Obi stunt double in new BJM video... Empty Obi stunt double in new BJM video...

Post  Rhettsy Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 am

I think these are all rough mixes of the new album, pretty out of it, who Killed Sgt. pepper is out on 01/01/2010.

also go to www.brianjonestownmassacre.com
to watch the whole set of the new stuff, i think it's some kind of preview of the new album, but who knows what Anton may have in store???
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Obi stunt double in new BJM video... Empty Re: Obi stunt double in new BJM video...

Post  Stunts Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:51 am

So wierd I would never really want to listen to that
Edit: I liked the other songs though pretty sick
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obi stunt double in new BJM video... Empty Re: Obi stunt double in new BJM video...

Post  Rhettsy Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:32 am

yeah he's doing some pretty forward stuff, i like it, but know what you mean, i feel that way about the Julian album.
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:13 pm

at least julians songs go sumwhere, thts all just boring mello dramatic shit!!!!! im stick of 100 feedback tracks...
long live the libertines legacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:08 am

The Libertines have a certain Melodramatic edge to their music, As does Julians, lyrically anyway. At the end of the day music is subjective, there are no right or wrongs, just opinions.
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:11 am

And didn't Pete and Carl used to be Rent boys? That's pretty melodramtic hahahha
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:33 pm

the music is long mello an boring an goes nowhere.....
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:23 pm

going nowhere could be one way of looking at it, another is it's an experiment in sound and media, the last two albums all had accompanying music videos put up before release date, like he said on rehersel space "It's like performance art".
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:12 am

I'm all for art, doesn't mean i'm gonna wanna listen to it more than once or go to the gigs though.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 am

Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:06 am

Lol poor Rhetty i didn't mean it like that i'd kill a small female to go see BJM. I just meant if every one of their songs was like that one song with OB in it, just long loops of sound with no changes or anything, then I wouldn't like them.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:52 am

it is alryt to admit if u fav. artists have done sum SHIT work ahahahaha
performance art 'its a fuken video clip thts not performance art 'the wall' is performance at-as in the one they made at shows
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:17 pm

yeah but it doesn't have to be live to be performance art. Artist have made some shit, but i wouldn't call it shit, I'll give anything he does the time of day becasue of how prolific he is as a songwriter. Like julians new shit, doesn't stack up to any strokes record, but it's good.

I guess at the end of the day music really is subjective, people liking different stuff for different reasons. it's why none of us got into pearl Jam even though Skudder was ramming it down our throats and giving us all the records, we just didn't feel it for some reason! hahaha but lets not get into pearl Jam.

Agreed, it's some weird fucked up BJM and not many people would want to listen to it for "pleasure", White music I mean. But this album is going to be a seminal point in music, he really is creating a new unique sound, that no one else has done before.
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:20 pm

i really like discussing music with you guys because your smart about it, not stupid, like most people. The small female quote was priceless stunts, they have been confirmed for aus/nz for feburary next year, straight after the release of who killed sgt. pepper. Fuck i hope they play someplace else unknown live! I was talking to their guitarist (one with firzzy hair and the 12 string gibson) on facey the other day and said they are hopefully doing christchurch and dunedin, but, it may only be north island dates so if you really want to see them get organized now! I am on the door yus!
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 pm

perormance art like karen O in my avatar hahaha wonder wat the fuk shel b wearing wen i c them in a week!! brixton academy yusssss
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Rhettsy wrote:but lets not get into pearl Jam

I been listening to Julians new album last few days at work, the lyrics are as classic as ever aye.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:41 am

fuk yes the lyrics are rediculously good!!!!! even more enciteful? than the strokes.. i no im going to hell in a leather jacket atleast il be in another world while ur pissing on my casket haha river of brakelights lyrics arefuken mean!
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Damn sounds legit...shes a hell of a lady!
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:24 pm

The mans an amazing talent, i hope we get some insight (video) into how he made the album, what he played etc, the ad campaign is fucking awesome (even though I'm not usually a fan of the N.M.E "push") he's put a lot of himself out there on this one. Thoms follow up to The Eraser should be out soonish???!!!
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:57 pm

he plays guitar, keys, he said he got sum one else to play the tricky stuff on keyboards haha think he got together with a dude wth narly cpu shit an got intence wth ideas he had, and for the drums(theres 2 live apparently) ..
wud be a wiked video but i doubt there is cause he has this real deluxe edition out in a leather case or sumthin and comes wth bonus tracks deoes a massive booket, poster an other shit-signed..no dvd tho...
cant wait to see-wish is was the strokes tho!!!! ha NME jus bought out a 100 most influential/best albums of the 00's Is this it?? number 1 an Up the brackret #2 baby!!! arctics 1st 3rd, fever to tell 4 ,libs bonus tracks 24, show your bones 32,down in albion 36-no dpt's 1st or i missd it!!! least i forget in rainbows 10 kid a wass like 18??!!!!!! but not tht tht means shit anyway nme sucks a fat one.... Razz I love you I love you I love you
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:10 am

For me it would go Up the Bracket first, Is this it and in Rainbows second equal.
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhettsy Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 am

And you know what I'd say, but it's pointless, these lists, fucking dazzling people with who they think's number one. I'm glad your on the nme hate wagon kent, it's the worst music magazine ever, they fall in love with bands for 6 month periods then cut them, i guess it is "new musiccal express" after all, but they have never even featured bands like Jonestown or pretty much any psych bands from the ones i have read. a very one sided view of "what's good" hahaha
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down