Slammerss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» kent new digi part - malaga spain.....
Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am by Stunts

» Baja Diaries
Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 am by Stunts

» Alaikids Full Video
Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am by Stunts

» OAKER
Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am by Stunts

» Kurt Winter Adidas Clip
Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm by moo2

» Posed out luda salmon to end all posed out luda salmons
Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm by moo2

» BATB III Thread
Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am by Stunts

» hopefully hasn't been posted already
Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am by Stunts

» MFWTCB - GRANNIES
Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 pm by cretz

Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect

4 posters

Go down

Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect Empty Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect

Post  Rhettsy Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect Empty Re: Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect

Post  Stunts Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:35 am

This is a fake I heard the real live mic feed and it sounded incredible fuck the haters
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect Empty Re: Britney Spears isolated live mic...everything you'd expect

Post  Rhettsy Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 pm

who says it's a fake? I have looked everywhere for the evidence? i want her real deal, no effects voice, it's interesting.
Rhettsy
Rhettsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunts Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:27 am

Cause I heard the real one and she has the best voice of anyone of all time man or woman
Stunts
Stunts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kent Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:51 am

i bet u woudnt even notice f u seen her walk past u cause shes fukin dog-only looks good in music vids, im skeptical of the mic tho even tho he wud have a shit voice-dunno if she cud be tht pathetic?
kent
kent

Back to top Go down

Post  crazzycat Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 am

my opinion that her music became worse
--------
In our attorneys we trust...

crazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down